Privacy statement of PRORIL Pumps Europe
We respect the privacy of all users of this website and comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). As a result, your personal data will be treated and protected with the utmost care.
PRORIL Pumps Europe B.V., located at Edisonstraat 12A, 7006 RD Doetinchem in the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. By using the website you acknowledge and agree with the terms of this privacy statement.
Purpose of personal data processing
PRORIL Pumps Europe collects and processes your personal data for various purposes. These are referred to and explained in detail below.
- To communicate with you in a personal way or to inform you about products and/or services of PRORIL Pumps Europe;
- To process a purchase, including financial and logistical processing;
- For sending newsletters, both digitally and by post;
- To conduct market research so that we can improve our business operations, services and products;
- For analysing search behaviour on the website in order to make the website more user-friendly.
PRORIL Pumps Europe relies on a number of principles when processing the data collected from you. We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Please find below an overview of the personal data we process:
- We collect basic account information such as your first and last name, address details, phone number, email address, gender, VAT number and business registration number.
- We collect technical information concerning your browser, computer or mobile device. This information includes cookies, geolocation and analytical information.
You have the right to view, correct or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You are also entitled to transfer your data (‘data portability’) if you decide to move to an organisation other than PRORIL Pumps Europe.
If you would like to make use of these rights, please send a message to email@example.com.
Security of your personal data
PRORIL Pumps Europe takes the protection of your data seriously. To prevent the unauthorised access of your personal data, we use technical and organisational security procedures. This ensures an appropriate level of security in view of the nature of the personal data to be protected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
PRORIL Pumps Europe shares your personal data with third parties if this is required for the performance of the agreement and in order to – where applicable – comply with statutory obligations. We have signed a Data Processing Agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. PRORIL Pumps Europe remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit our website, cookies (small text files) are stored on your computer, phone or tablet. PRORIL Pumps Europe uses functional cookies necessary for the functioning of the website and analytics cookies needed to collect statistics. Of course you are not obliged to accept the use of these cookies. However, this may result in parts of our website not functioning properly.